Monday, 2 March 2015

Regal Rose Mini Haul

I recently made a couple of purchases on one of my all-time favourite jewellery sites, and thought I'd share them with you! 
I've loved Regal Rose's jewellery for absolutely years, and was lucky enough to receive a necklace from my friends from Regal Rose for my birthday a couple of years ago. I haven't made a purchase myself until now, and I'm so thrilled with how lovely everything is. 
I decided on two rings, Ivy and Black Tide
Ivy was on sale and was originally £24 reduced to £19. I'd had my eye on the Ivy ring for ages, and was so excited when I saw it on sale that I had to get it! It's a gorgeous little chunk of labradorite set in a sterling silver ring. It's fairly plain and simple, but the stone is absolutely stunning.
 "A tiny piece of fiery labradorite set into a delicate sterling silver ring"

As you guys know, I LOVE 'The Hobbit', and labradorite is the stone that Kili has in 'The Desolation of Smaug' (just a little geeky fact for you there!). I've been set on getting a labradorite ring and am so glad to have this little gem. 
The second ring is the Black Tide ring, now don't tell me you don't think of pirates. I love pirates. The name is what initially intrigued me, however the detail on this ring is absolutely stunning. It is £24 and consists of an onyx gemstone set inside a sterling silver ring. 
"A delicately detailed ring featuring a dark and deadly Onyx gemstone. Delicately feminine with a deadly twist."

It is very pretty and beautifully detailed. 
I am very, very happy with my purchases and have already got my eye on the Sea Gypsy ring, which is a white mother of pearl version of Black Tide. I really wanted the Sansa ring in labradorite, but unfortunately they have sold out in my size. Both rings that I purchased are a medium which is a UK O and a US 7. 
I have also (after purchasing these rings funnily enough) started watching 'Black Sails' and it is a 100% definite recommend if you like pirates or 'Game of Thrones'! 

Have you bought anything from Regal Rose? What is your favourite jewellery shop? Let me know in the comments! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...