Friday, 20 March 2015

Primark HOME Haul

When it came to Winter last year, everyone started getting their bed linen and cute bedroom accessories from Primark. Unfortunately, I think I was too late to get any bed sheets, and none of the decorations were really my thing. 
Fortunately though, I seem to have stumbled in early into Primark's Summer HOME collection, as I managed to pick up a lot of cute things, and have my eye on other bits too. If you regularly shop in Primark, you'll know that a lot of times you'll see something and think 'Oh I'll pick it up next time' only for it to be sold out when you return. So this time around I made sure to pick up everything I really wanted, so that I didn't come back and find that everything had gone. 

I'm not usually someone for 'dressing for the season', but for some reason, I'm really looking forward to summer this year. I've no idea why, I just think it's going to be a lot of fun, I guess because I've not idea what I'm going to be doing after April, the thrill of the unknown I guess. I'm so ready for the bright colours of the summer, the maxi dresses, and the woven shawls that I'm already there in spirit! 
The first thing I spotted was this bed set, it's called the 'Pineapples' bed set (obviously). It's a plain white duvet and pillow set, with bright pineapple prints all over one side, and smaller grey prints on the other. The coloured side is definitely my favourite, but I think it's really nice to have the two patterns to choose from. It also means it looks cool when you get into bed! 
I also got this 'Flamingo' bed set, it's got a light grey zig-zag background and bright pink flamingo prints on top. The underside is bright pink with white flamingoes. I'm really excited to try out these new bedsheets, it's a nice change to the ones I've been alternating for the past few years. Do you ever get stuck in a style rut, and just need to change it up? 
Both of these sets were £11 for a double duvet set. 
I then went to the pillows and cushions section, and wanted to pick out some bright, fun cushions to really brighten up my room. I first picked out this bright peach cushion with white flamingoes on (£4), then the little neon pink sequin cushion (£3.50 I think, lost the receipt!) and then a pineapple cushion to go with my pineapple bed sheets (£3). They have so many beautiful cushions in at the moment, whether you want to go flirty and floral, or bright and bold there's definitely something for everyone. 
Lastly it was a 'quick' stop by the candles section, I first picked out the two jar candles on the bottom, 'Red Berry and Jasmine' and 'Sweet Vanilla and Coconut', these little beauties only cost 80p each...EACH! I then picked up the decorative jar candle, this one came in three different coloured jars all containing the same scent, so you could pick the colour that best co-ordinates with your room! This one is 'White Jasmine and Amber' (I LOVE jasmine!) and was £1.50. 
I finally picked up two of these awesome flamingo decorative candles (£1.50), I've got one resting on the right side of my lower shelf, and one on the left side of my upper shelf. 
They are so cute, and because of the colour they really bring some summer fun into my room! 

How are you injecting the coming seasons into your life? Are you looking forward to the florals or the brights more? 

I can't wait to see what more Primark has to offer for the coming months, I've already got my eye on some bright palm-floral sandals! 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I really love those pineapple bedsheets! I wish they had Primark in Australia! You have awesome taste!

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...