Monday, 23 March 2015

LUSH Review | Fluffy Egg

As we all know by now, I am more than a little bit of a LUSH-aholic. So when the Easter collection launched, you KNOW I was there ready and waiting. 
You can check out all of the things I bought in my latest haul here: 
But, I know you're really here for my review of the Fluffy Egg
I'm pretty sure that this bath bomb was released last year as well, but I never tried it so I'm really pumped to be able to test it out this year. 
It's a really cute little bright pink bath bomb, it's shaped like a little easter egg and has sugar flowers implanted into the top on both sides. 
Scent-wise it's super sweet, and smells a little like the Candy Mountain seen at Christmas, or the Creamy Candy bubble bar. 
It's also one of the cheapest things within this year's Easter collection, at £2.95 a piece. You could definitely crack this in half and use it for two baths, but I used it in one as it's relatively small and I have a medium-sized bath tub. 
I really enjoyed using this bath bomb, it smells deliciously sweet, and it makes the bath water a beautifully bright shade of pink. 
You want the girliest bath ever? This Fluffy Egg will provide it! It's really cute, and smells amazing and is a definite recommend from me. Even if it doesn't contain glitter or popping candy, it smells gorgeous and looks wonderful in the tub. 

What do you want to try from the Easter and Mother's Day collections? Have you tried this Fluffy Egg? And if so, what did you think? 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love Lush's bathbombs, especially Fizzbanger! :) I have nominated you for the Liebster award. Follow the link for more detail, if you wish :) http://beautyandtheblogspot.blogspot.ie/2015/04/liebster-award-discover-new-blogs.html. Rebecca. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...