Thursday, 29 May 2014

Topshop Makeup Haul

 I've never bought any makeup from Topshop before, simply because I don't particularly like the packaging. But, after seeing so many people raving like crazies over this stuff, I decided to check it out. I wanted to try out something for every 'part' of my face...and nails. 
I only had to look at the name of this polish 'La Cucaracha' to know that I wanted it, plus, the only matte polish I have is beige, and orange feels like it'd be fun for Summer. Why did the name draw me to this? Does anyone remember that scene in 'A Bugs Life'? Where the cockroaches in the background are singing it? No? Just me? Okay.
Next, is a lip paint in 'Hibiscus'. There are many a Topshop lip paint/gloss formula, and I just decided to go with this as it seems the most basic. From this picture, and the one on Topshop's website, you can't see the teeny blue/purple glitter particles in it. They intrigue me. I chose this colour simply because I don't have anything like it! 
 I was debating between a couple of these double ended liners, but in the end decided to go with 'We're Going Home'. It's a double ended kohl liner, one end is black, the other, metallic silver. 
The reason I started looking at buying some Topshop makeup was because of a rave review I read on a blog. I'm really sorry, I can't remember which one! I also made a dent in it when I opened it...damn! This is the cream blush in 'Flush'. These are £7.00 each. 
The last thing I got was another blush, this one is a powder blush in 'Let Her Go'. The blush colours I picked are pretty similar, but 'Let Her Go' is more peachy/orange. This was obviously another buy-for-name...it sounds like Let it go okay! I'm a huge fan of Frozen. 
There will be some reviews up of these bits and bobs, and I am planning on doing a little haul, once my Superdrug stuff arrives! 

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try the creme blushs. They look so nice!!
    I love Topshop make up.

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo
    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY HERE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...