Friday, 30 May 2014

May Makeup Haul Feat. Tanya Burr Lips & Nails!

It's nearly the end of the month (thank god) and everything starting to wind down, which, to be honest I'm really happy about. I only have a couple of weeks left working on my Final Major Project and then I'll be done! I'm so looking forward to having that weight lifted off my shoulders, then the world will be my oyster. I have a few posts about that coming up soon so 'stay tuned' .
I thought that as this has been a VERY heavy makeup month for me, I'd share with you guys my May purchases (well some of them anyway as you've already seen a lot of them), my May spending ban obviously went down the toilet. However, after my purchases (future) from the MAC x Osbournes collection, I will have to go on a spending ban, so many things have caught my eye! 
I've tried Topshop Makeup for the first time, and bought some bits (quite a few) from the Tanya Burr Lips & Nails line (FINALLY!). You can see swatches of absolutely everything, in the video below.
I'm really enjoying YouTube at the moment, and hope that you will subscribe to see my future offerings! Enjoy! 

Also remember that my newest and latest videos will always be found in the sidebar on the right, so you can check out all kinds of new stuff! I'm planning on expanding my channel once I'm done with this project, as well as doing a load of other things here! Excitement! X

1 comment:

  1. You are tagged! http://rachelthings.com/2014/06/01/292/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...