Saturday, 10 May 2014

LUSH Review: Bunny Bubble Bar

I'll admit, I hate it when people review stuff that I can't in any way shape or form get my hands on. Some things, like limited MAC stuff, you can find on House of Fraser and Debenhams too, however LUSH stuff? I can't find it anywhere once it's sold out. 
I had no idea that this was sold out when I used it, but hey, at lease you'll know what to expect if it comes around again next year right? 

This is the Bunny Bubble Bar from the Easter collection, I received two as a birthday present from a friend. Let's just look at it. 
 Cute right? It's a soft, white bunny exterior with a light pink inside. You can see the inside from the bottom as LUSH for some reason decided not to cover the bottom. I don't know why, I like surprises LUSH, cover your bottoms! The eyes and tail are candy, don't go pulling' 'em off and eating 'em, please. 
This is a bubble bar, so you're supposed to crumble them up under the tap, however, I find that I get way more chunks in my bath when crumbling them. I decided to just throw it in instead. 
The water went a nice, light pink. But to be honest, it's nothing to write home about. Also I hate when you have bits of shrub floating around your bath, because it makes me think that it's a bug. So that was a negative. 
It has a nice scent, slightly floral and a little vanillery, definitely on the sweeter side of floral. 
It creates a nice amount of bubbles, but no where the same amount as one of the larger or 'mainstream' bubble bars. The water did leave my skin a little softer, but I did have bits of plant all over me. 
Would I recommend this bubble bar? If you like softening, lightly scented floral baths, sure. But this wasn't really one that I would use as a mega-fun 'treat' bath, which my LUSH baths usually are. 

Also, can we just appreciate how rabidly terrifying this one looks? (The brown thing is a bath melt)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...