Sunday, 20 April 2014

Divergent - Candor Makeup and Hair Tutorial

Gosh, I'm really into series' at the moment aren't I? Plus I want to film the last three of these within the next two days before returning (shudder) to college (only a few more weeks and then I'm free). 

This is the blog post to accompany my Divergent - Candor Faction look from this video

If you haven't cottoned on yet, this series is to accompany my videos, it will give you a look at the products that I used because you might already have some great dupes for them! It'll also give you links as to where to find them all! 
I'd appreciate if you Subscribe to my channel, I do work incredibly hard to make my videos as great as possible for you guys. 

1. As the colours for Candor are black and white, we are starting off with a white base. Here, I used NYX's eyeshadow base in white. You could use any white primer or cream shadow instead. I applied this all over my lid area but not up onto the brow bone or the crease. 
2. I then went over that with the white from Makeup Revolution's Matte Brights palette (a fab palette for the Summer/Spring time if you ask me!), but any matte white will do. 
3. I used Maybelline's Gel liner (sorry no pic) in black to create a large triangular flick at the corner of my eye, and then made a parallel line on top, to add a bit of sumn' sumn'. I then went over that with Maybelline's Master Kajal liner in Pitch Black (Rise of the Guardians anyone?), and set all of that with Illamasqua's Lestat Shadow
4. I did a pale matte base, and a nude lip and then done! Remember to check out the tutorial for the HAIR!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...