Sunday, 9 March 2014

Spring Primark Haul

Those of you who are subscribed to my YouTube may have already seen this, but this is my first ever Primark Haul! 
I  have a few things planned/in the works for my YouTube this month, and a load of new things coming up here on the blog. I'd really love it if you could join me on both platforms! 
Coming up this month, there will be a couple of OOTD posts, some tutorials, a cookbook and at least one get ready with me...as well as the usual vlogs and a couple of hauls, because it's MAH BURFDAY!
These will obviously be separated between my blog and my YouTube channel. You can check out new videos in the sidebar over there -> 

1 comment:

  1. Subscribed over there :) I also have a channel too, which I'm still trying to figure out! Great haul and vid :)
    Tania xx

    http://taniaxkoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...