Wednesday, 11 December 2013

OOTD - Well hey there Mr Wolf

I know, I've only ever done one OOTD on my blog. But I kinda want to get into them, my friend Emma does one every week, whilst I won't be able to do that many, I want to do some. 
So this week, I took a little trip out for lunch with my Mum, Nan and some of her friends to Ashdown Park Hotel. It was lovely and the food was so yummy! Particularly the dessert. YUM! 
I almost always nowadays have some kind of 'theme' I dress to when I'm going out, this one was 'Red Riding Hood'. Simply because that is one of my all-time favourite fairytales, and I really like the colour red at the moment. 
Cardigan - M&S
Bag - Ted Baker
Boots - The shop has since closed down
(sorry for the fuzziness)
I hope you guys liked this outfit! Look out for some more coming soon! I tend to dress better in the winter, as there are more formal occasions! 

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit. I love your purse!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the red dress and the necklace you paired with it <3
    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...