Friday, 15 November 2013

The Big Project - Where I've been

After a little bit of this...
I'm BAAAAACCCKK!!! 
Yup, I'm back in action and I'm ready to announce why I've been away, and what I've been doing! 
Well (prepare yourselves some long rambling may be happening) I've been dying to really get my claws into YouTube and I think it's finally happening! 
I'm announcing here and now that I am taking part in Vlogmas this year, but am unsure about Blogmas at the moment. You can preview what's happening this Vlogmas below in my 'Coming Soon...' video. 
Yeah.
But that's not my BIG ANNOUNCEMENT...here it comes...I OFFICIALLY OWN MY OWN BUSINESS!
Okay, so it's only an Etsy shop, but it's still a pretty big deal to me...but then again Vlogmas is a big deal to me so...(yes, I just confused myself) 
My shop is called 'The Ever After Nook' and contains jewellery based around fairytales, myths and legends. I've been secretly working on this since the beginning of September and have kept it relatively quiet since then, which is pretty amazing for me. I have some special Christmas earrings up, and some other beautiful pieces. Now I'll shut up and let y'all take a quick look.
So, that's my big announcement and that's where I've been for the past week or so! I'll get back to regular blogging soon enough, but I just wanted to update all of you on where I am and what's going on! 
Also, don't you just LOVE my new Christmas title picture and social media icons? 


1 comment:

  1. I really like your YouTube videos and subscribed! Cant wait to see more because YT is honestly a amazing community <3
    Hope we can stay in touch!

     xoxo -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...