Friday, 29 November 2013

Christmas Jumpers

I've been seeing a LOT of posts like this whirling around the interwebs for a good couple of weeks, and figured why not do one myself? I've never really been into Christmas jumpers, but this year for some reason I really like them. I think that the calibre of the style has definitely increased. I also tried to pick jumpers suitable for different price ranges. 
Here are my favourite picks for Christmas jumpers this year! 
I just love the red gingerbread man jumper (perfect for wearing whilst making gingerbread houses!), and am definitely going to pick up the pink reindeer one from New Look when my pay check comes through! I can totally vouch for the mint fairisle jumper from New Look, it's so warm and fluffy and not itchy at all. I love how the Christmas one from River Island is both a mix of 'fairisle fashion' and one of the ugliest jumpers I've ever seen. The monochrome reindeer jumper would be great paired with red metallic disco pants, or a red glitter hair bow!

1 comment:

  1. I don;t normally like Christmas sweaters but the black and white one you picked and the two pastel ones all look great!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...