Wednesday, 11 September 2013

This or That? - Tag


Make-up
Blush or Bronzer?
Bronzer, simply because I suffer from a little heat-realted rosacea, which means that if I'm not blushing a little by the time I go out, you can guarantee that I will be by the time I get home! 
Lipgloss or Lipstick?
Lipstick! Ruby Woo is my ULTIMATE at the moment, and I can buy and wear lipstick like nobody's business. I can guarantee that if I'm not wearing lippy I'll be wearing either a tinted or flavoured balm (hello Chapstick) particularly at this time of year! 
Liner or Mascara?
I'd have to say mascara at the moment, as much as I LOVE liner (and you know I do) my Maybelline the Rocket mascara is my current favourite makeup creature. 
Foundation or Concealer?
Concealer because I rarely ever use foundation at all, and if I do, it's me using foundation as concealer. I rarely use actual concealer anyway. 
Neutral Eyeshadow or Colour?
Dark neutral shadow, I like the mixture of creams, browns and blacks over colours on my eyes, but at the same time I do love doing a little Kat Von D and doing one brightly coloured eye and one a smokey neutral. 
Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow?
Pressed. Because it's what I use everyday, but most of my coloured shadows are loose, particularly my Glamour Doll Eyes and Dark Heart Designs. 

Nails
O.P.I or China Glaze?
CHINA GLAZE! I do love OPI but when it comes to my favourites it's definitely China Glaze all the way, my favourite polish of all time is Riveting from the Hunger Games collection. My favourite neutral is also from China Glaze - Innocence. However I do like OPI's nail care polishes.
Long or short nails?
I'm in the process of trying to grow them long at the moment so have been trying to take real good care of them, I've never had super long nails but I would like to try it out. At the moment I'd say that they are in-between and I'm okay with that. So in-between.
Acrylic or Natural?
I really want to get acrylics and will probably have them done some point this year by the nail tech students at my college. But for now I'm au natural. 
Brights or Darks?
Darks, especially at this time of the year. My favourite manicure is China Glaze's Smoke and Ashes on the thumb, index and middle finger with Ruby Pumps on the ring and pinky fingers. But Riveting is my all-season exception. 
Flower or No Flower?
Does this mean a floral pattern? If yes then no. I rarely ever take a lot of time to do my nails, occasionally (summer/spring) I'll go for a floral pattern if I'm in the mood, but at the moment I'm not. 

Body
Perfume or Body Splash?
Perfume, I LOVE smelling strong and musky. Body splashes don't seem to stay long enough on me. 
Lotion or Body butter?
Neither, I hate moisturising my body at the moment...literal cringe for me because I already have 'baby skin' which is basically (in as least gross way to describe as possible) quite smooth and 'rubbery' therefore it's rarely dry. 
Body Wash or Soap?
Wash because my favourite is Twilight from Lush. But I did buy some exquisite musk soap in Sweden that I LOVE. 
Lush or other bath companys?
If I can afford it at the time...LUSH. I love Lush beyond words...although I'm convinced that they've stopped stocking Twilight. Good that I decided to put away the 100g bottle and fork out £8 for the bigger bottle when I last bought it, the bottle's lingering at the back of my products cupboard just waiting for some cold winter nights...but until then I'll be going through my HUGE block of rockstar soap. 

Fasion
Jeans or Sweat Pants?
Jeans to go out (cinema, with friends, college) but sweat pants for everything else simply because mine aren't fleecy like most others, they are very nice and sculpted and VERY flattering! 
Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve?
Long sleeve because I like to push the sleeves up my forearms...like a man...yay for masculinity?!?!? 
Dresses or Skirts?
Dresses, I prefer them as they are only one thing that you have to be concerned about, they are simple. 
Stripes or Plaid?
Neither, but probably a plaid shirt if anything. 
Flip Flops or Sandals?
Flip flops, I'm a lazy minx what can I say? 
Scarves or Hats?
Hats...simply because my favourite hat is my Grey Wolf SpiritHood called Jacob. It's basically a hat, scarf and gloves all in one anyway. 
Studs or Dangly Earrings?
Studs, I'd rather someone buy me a really nice pair of stud earrings than a pair of dangly earrings that I won't wear for ages. I tend to leave a pair of studs in for a week or so before switching them out for a different pair. But I keep my pirate hoops in my second piercings in nearly all the time  because they are silver. 
Necklaces or Bracelets?
Necklaces because they keep out of the way, and because my watch is so big and bright (Michael Kors rose gold) I rarely feel like I need to wear bracelets. I would wear them on my other wrist but since I transfer my watch from my right wrist to my left to wright it would be a hassle. 
Heels or Flats?
Heels.
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots?
Cowboy boots...but I need to get some new ones, the ones I have right now are a size 4 and were bought back when I was in year 5 (8 years people!) I'm a size 5 now and really can't fit my feet in them. I prefer rugged, worn out boots which is why I don't suit riding boots so much. 
Jackets or Hoodies?
Jackets (but really coats) out and about, hoodies at home and slouching around doing errands...same idea as jeans or sweat pants. 
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe?
Neither, I'm a River Island/Dorothy Perkins/New Look/Topshop kinda girl.
Saks 5th or Nordstrom?
When I went into Saks off fifth avenue in Florida I FELL IN LOVE (<- please feel the INTENSITY of that) with a pair of jeans. They were grey and totally rocker chique, they even had the wrap-around knee bits for powersliding on a stage...unfortunately they were $100 in the sale. I can't tell you the HEART-CRUSHING DISAPPOINTMENT I felt. So yes...Saks fifth avenue. 

Hair
Curly or Straight?
Curly, because my hair is wavy/curly and looks like crap when it's super straight. 
Bun or Ponytail?
High pony tail or a messy bun...probably high ponytail as it's my go-to when chucking my hair up.
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips?
I've recently re-found little black butterfly clips, and they keep my long thick hair in place so much easier than bobby pins, which would just slide out because my hair's just like that I guess. 
Hair Spray or Gel?
Hair Spray!!!!!! 
Long or Short?
Long, I have had my hair in a short bob before, and I'm done with that now. 
Light or Dark?
Dark simply because that's my natural colour and if I were to go light I'd have to go SUPER light and I don't have the time/patience/will to deal with all the messes that could potentially kill my hair. 
Side Sweep or Full Bangs?
I don't have either, it's kinda parted almost central-ish now and I always brush it away form my face with my hand. But I did enjoy having a full fringe when I did have it. 
Up or Down?
DOWN! I've been forced to wear it up for five years, so it's down time. 

Random
Rain or Shine?
Rain, particularly when you are inside and it is thundering and lightening. I seem to be one of the only people that likes that kind of weather, also if the rain is frozen...to be snow...that would also be okay with me. 
Summer or Winter?
Winter! Christmas time! 
Fall or Spring?
Autumn! Halloween time! 
Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate in ice-cream form when alone, but vanilla if biscuits are sprinkled on top. 
East Coast or West Coast?
South East...particularly Florida. Orlando. Florida. 

I hope y'all enjoyed reading this tag as much as I did writing it, I'm tagging my friend Emma to take this on, and YOU as well! Feel free to leave a link back to the tag on your blog in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...