Sunday, 2 June 2013

Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Bourbon


I'll start off by saying I love this eyeliner, the Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eyeliner formula literally stays on my face for ages, and the swatches I did on my skin stayed throughout a shower which I think is pretty impressive. The eyeliner is thick and creamy and is literally everything I could want in an eyeliner. I like applying this to my waterline and just below my waterline with Smashbox's Smoke eyeliner smudged around the upper and lower lash line...it's smokin'! I bought this eyeliner in the Debenhams sale, so it was £12.60 rather than £14, not much cheaper but still cheaper! 



The Urban Decay eyeliners are my FAVOURITE Urban Decay product, I do love the Naked 2 Palette but for someone who wears smokey eyeliner and red lipstick on a daily basis eyeliner is my weakness. As you can see from the above picture the packaging on these is incredibly well thought-out, the silver ridge prevents 'slipping'. Aka. when you try to pull the cap off your eyeliner but it's too stiff and the cap is smooth and slippery so it won't come off. The packaging here prevents that, as well as being ridiculously cool! 


 As you can see from both the image above and the swatches below this liner has some gold glitter within it, which makes it even more of a little gem! This would be brilliant to replace the teal eyeliner trend (which I hated) as it really is the perfect eyeliner, the colour, formula and packaging are all spot on. Definitely a victory for Urban Decay! If you don't fancy the glitter in this eyeliner, you can always check out Whiskey which is Bourbon's matte cousin! (Irony?)



Plus, have y'all checked out some of the names for the Urban Decay eyeliners? Rockstar and Bourbon are my favourites (as they are the only two I own), another reason to love Urban Decay is the correlation between eyeliners and eyeshadows. I bought the Urban Decay dangerous palette and received the Rockstar eyeliner and eyeshadow inside and both are seriously gorgeous! I wish they did a Bourbon eyeshadow...fingers crossed for the future eh? Also, I just found the eyeliner VAULT...YES VAULT...but I could never justify spending £350 on eyeliners...sadness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...