Saturday, 29 June 2013

THIS SONG!

I know I'm generally a beauty blogger, but I still want to maintain my air of posting whatever the heck I like on here. My friend Emma recently posted some of her favourite songs on her blog, and I just found a song that I want to share and will perfectly sum up the summertime! It's from Imagine Dragons, and is just phenomenal. 
I first heard this song on Bethany Mota's airplane outfits video a while back and knew I had to listen to it, but being the eternal idiot I am, I completely forgot to do so and forgot all about the song (facepalm). Then, yesterday whilst painting a massive prom banner with four of my friends one of them put this on their phone and I knew I had to tell y'all about it! So here it is, please check out 'I'm on top of the world' by Imagine Dragons! 
Side note...is it just me or are there a lot of little biting bugs around this summer? I mean seriously, I've been bitten like crazy, does anyone else in the UK have this problem? (Also I apologise for the belated blogging (again), but things have been crazy hectic around here. I had to take my Dad to hospital earlier this week as he's torn a hamstring, and he damaged it again last night. So if there's a slow amount of bloggature I apologise)

2 comments:

  1. Great song! And I LOVE the cover art! :)

    Following your blog now. I hope you can follow back.

    Would you want to trade buttons? If you want, just let me know!

    XOXO ♥ Kia

    http://www.cosmoglossblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for the Liebster award! Check out my blog about what to do!

    http://anchorsawaybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/liebster-blog-award-nomination.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...