Sunday, 9 June 2013

OOTD - A wild ride over stony ground

I can't believe I'm actually doing an outfit of the day... I'm incredibly insecure which is why this is a huge step for me! This is an outfit I wore on Friday night to my art viewing and then out to dinner with some friends. I had a lot more fun that night than I expected, and am really pleased with the outfit. It's super simple, which is basically my style summed up in one. Simple. 
Top - Next (a few years back) similar here/here/here
Jeans - TKMaxx straight legged (unlabelled) similar here 
Boots - Topshop (last year) similar here
Earrings (hoops) - Goldsmiths similar here 
Earrings (dream catchers) - A high street shop (unsure which) similar here/here
Watch - Michael Kors £164 buy it here 
Ring (arrow) - Forever 21 similar here
Ring (vintage style) - New Look £7.99 buy it here

I hope you liked my first ever OOTD, I know there's only one full outfit picture but I took loads and only liked this one...eugh body confidence!!!! 
The title of this OOTD comes from Def Leppard's 'Animal' you can watch it here (it's one of my favourite songs). 

4 comments:

  1. Loving the accessories you've paired with this outfit!

    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh lovely outfit! I especially love the jewellery, I adore turquoise!

    Sophs x

    www.laviesophie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turquoise is totally my stone of choice this year, I find myself buying a lot of it subliminally!

      Steff Xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...