Monday, 24 June 2013

On the YouTube

So, I got suckered in to YouTube a long, long time ago back when I was about 12 years old. I wanted to make beauty videos after watching beauty gurus like Elle Fowler and have eventually come to find some of my favourites being a little more diverse and strange like Klaire de Lys and Grav3yardgirl. 
I want to launch my YouTube channel here on my blog for the first time ever! 
So here it is, the official Stephanie Maverick YouTube channel, after 6 years of wanting to start this and procrastinating I'm finally getting to it. I was terrified about what people would do if they found out that I was on YouTube which is why I haven't started my journey for such a long time, there were some real dicks at my school and as of last Thursday I had my final exam meaning, I'M FREE!!!
(And I'm sure people at art school will be more understanding...right?) Anyway, you can check out my channel here, and my friend Emma's channel from 'Anchor's Away Beauty' here
Below is my first video, yeah, I know it's not great, but it's a start!!! 

Shakespeare Rose inspired eye makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...